Walk-in visits can be for routine or urgent care, but not for Physicals.
Walk-in patients will be seen without appointments but cannot choose providers.
New patients should arrive 20 minutes prior to visit.
If you show up 10 minutes past your appointment time, you will be rescheduled.
2. Labs and
• Labs should be done 2-3 days prior to the office visit.
• If labs not done before the office visit, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment.
• You may request and pick-up a new lab slip when you make your appointment.
• Certain radiology studies (MRI, CT, Ultrasounds) should be reviewed at the office visit.
• All prescription refills should be done at office visit. Bring medicine bottles with you.
• We have informed pharmacies that we are not accepting any refill requests through them.
• Refills requests will be honored if labs and office visits are up to date.
• We reserve the right to deny or limit refills if you are overdue for follow-up or lab work.
• Denials of refills are done by an automated message to your home phone.
4. Co-pays and deductibles
• Co-pays are collected prior to visit.
• If unable to pay co-pay prior to visit, then a $5 processing fee will be added.
• If a deductible is present and not met, office visit charges will be collected at time of visit.
• For self-paying patients, payment is due at time of service. Payment plans are not available at our office.
5. Cancellation policy
• Patients should cancel their appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
• $25 will be charged for no-show appointments.
6. Forms and referrals
• Insurance forms, disability papers, and handicap permits should be done at the time of office visit.
• Forms requested outside of the office visit will be charged a $15 processing fee.
• Shot records (school Blue Form) without an office visit will be charged a $15 fee.
• Florida Blue and Aetna referrals require a prior authorization: call us with name of specialist and date of appointment.
7. Controlled Medications
• Patients requiring controlled medications will need to sign a contract and do random urine drug screens.
• Long-term use of pain medicines will require a referral to a specialist.
Hunt Club Medical Care
3191 E. Semoran Blvd.
Apopka, Florida 32703
Phone: 407 788-6500 407 788-6500
Fax: 407 869-9440
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to closing for walk-ins.
|Monday||8 AM||6:30 PM||7 PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM||6:30 PM||7 PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM||6:30 PM||7 PM|
|Thursday||8 AM||6:30 PM||7 PM|
|Friday||8 AM||5:30 PM||6 PM|
|Saturday||8 AM||3:30 PM||4 PM|
|Sunday||8 AM||3:30 PM||4 PM|